Nix Spectro 2
Like your Desktop PC or the smartphone in your pocket, Nix spectrophotometers go hand in hand with innovative, user-friendly apps. The Spectro 2 is a universal devices that seamlessly integrates with the most advanced color measurement systems.
Don’t worry about learning a new process, we have partnered with industry-leading software development companies so you can continue using your existing software while easily incorporating the Nix Spectro into your workflow.
Your key to unlocking revolutionary new workflows.
Getting color information into your measurement workflow is what it’s all about. When you use the Nix Spectro 2, the scanning process is fast and accurate. Once the color data is captured on the device and transferred to your software you can view a sample’s reflectance curve, make pigment adjustments, monitor different stages of the QA process, match densities, analyse ink behavior, and more. Get a top level view of our software partners and see what solution is right for you.
Print + Packaging
- Color measurement, analysis, and quality control in the printing industry.
- Color matching, correction, and verification; comprehensive color analysis.
- Printing industry
- Ensuring consistent and accurate color reproduction throughout the production process.
- Spot color management, primarily in the packaging and labeling industry.
- Spot color matching, color library management, color selection, and proofing.
- Packaging and labeling industry.
- Ensuring accurate reproduction of specific spot colors.
- CADlink Software provides software solutions for the signmaking, digital printing, and engraving industries.
- Digital Factory
- Color management, job preparation, production workflow automation, output file preparation.
- Signmaking, digital printing, engraving.
- Streamlining production workflows and offering color management capabilities across different printing technologies.
- Cyberchrome is a digital printing company that offers a range of printing services.
- Digital printing services
- Providing professional digital printing solutions.
- Colorcasters is a company specializing in color management and training services.
- Color management
- Color measurement and quality control
- Ensuring color accuracy and consistency through measurement and quality control processes.
- Onyx Graphics is a leading developer of wide-format printing software.
- ONYX Thrive
- Color management, job preparation, production workflow automation, RIP.
- Wide-format printing
- Streamlining production workflows, RIP capabilities, and color management for wide-format printing.
Paints + Coatings
- Deso Development is a company that specializes in developing software solutions for the paints coating industry.
- Formulation management, color matching, quality control, and production workflow optimization
- Innovatint is a software provider focused on the paint and coatings industry.
- Color management, tinting system integration, formulation management, color matching, quality control, and production workflow
- Arahne is a software company specializing in textile design and production solutions.
- ArahWeave – Textile design software, for dobby and jacquard weaving. Create readily usable fabric simulation color libraries by collecting scans using your Nix Spectro 2 device and converting them into digital format.
- Textile industry
- ArahWeave provides comprehensive capabilities for textile design creation, weaving simulation, fabric structure editing, color management, fabric cost calculation, production planning, fabric simulation, pattern repeat management, integration with Jacquard systems, and fabric analysis.
Color + Appearance
- DeltaEZ revolutionizes color measurement by offering an exclusive mobile app format, making it more accessible, cost-effective, portable, and collaborative. With DeltaEZ, color measurement is no longer limited to expensive and complex software programs.
- Color measurement, color comparison, color libraries, color analysis, sharing and collaboration, color conversion, and integration with other tools.
Don’t see your favourite software tool here? Contact us to get integrated.
Building your own software?
Not only is our device compatible with existing industry-leading software but we have also built a software development kit for users to develop their own optimized and personal color measurement workflow. Make your customizations possible with an easy-to-use setup process. No complicated algorithms, simply register to download the latest version of the SDK and get connected with our dedicated software specialist.
For more information: Dive into the SDK.
The Nix Toolkit App
Developed by the scientists and engineers at Nix, the Nix Toolkit App is an all-in-one iOS and Android app that is built to extend the capabilities of your devices. Compatible with the entire Nix color sensor and spectrophotometer line-up, users can scan for spectral reflectance data, Lab values, compare to imported libraries, and unlock everything the Nix devices have to offer.