Color quality control for:
Modern manufacturing is mobile and faster than ever. Nix has developed color measurement solutions flexible enough to exceed the demands of today’s color quality control standards. Take a Nix color sensor out into the field and take color measurements when and where you need them.
The perfect addition for your industry
Every physical object in the world by definition has a color. At some point, if that object is manufactured, there must be some sort of color quality control. Unfortunately, all too often, color quality control in manufacturing is a mere afterthought or delegated to someone on the assembly line that has a “good eye” for color. This might have made sense in the past when color measurement instruments for QC in manufacturing were costly, fragile, and very difficult to use, but now there is a better solution.
The Nix line of color sensors and color matching apps provide an easily customizable end-to-end workflow for manufacturing color quality control. From A/B Delta E calculations to defining and distributing tolerances to your off-site facilities, we do it all. Our goal at Nix is to provide you and your stakeholder’s high-performance solutions that are durable and easy to use.
Contact us today, and we can help you set up a customized workflow that meets your specific manufacturing needs.
- Nix has a solution for the color quality control of almost every material.
- Color measurement adapters are available for powders, liquids and gel.
- Software available to build custom QC color databases.
- Software available for A/B color measurements and instant Delta E calculations for QC.
- Little to no training is required for accurate operation of devices.
- Rugged equipment can be used directly on the assembly line.
- Data is easily transferred from your assembly line to your color quality control manager.
- Can be used as a sales tool to prove quality and for creative color selection.
Recommended product and accessories
Nix in use
Get in touch
Fill out the form below to set up a consultation with our dedicated team of integration specialists or give us a call and we’ll be happy to talk (available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm EST).