Decorating your home for the holidays can be stressful, time consuming and expensive! Here are the best DIY ideas that will get you prepared for the Holiday season in no time:
Let it snow! Draw snowflakes onto your windows and mirrors to create the perfect winter ambience.
Satifsy your sweet tooth! Layer your favorite chocolates and candies into a mason jar. It makes for a great centerpiece and treat.
Out with the old in with the new! Put your old or broken ornaments into a bowl to create the most festive centerpiece. Add pine and pinecones to fill empty spaces.
Nix Holiday Color Schemes:
It’s time to start creating! Nix has put together 5 wonderful Holiday color schemes for you to follow when you are creating your decor! We’ve got something for everyone.
1. Winter Wonderland! Combine blue, gold and silver
2. Sophisticated! Combine black, red, and gold
3. Try something new this year! Combine purple, blue, and salmon pink
4. Classic! Combine red, green, and gold
5. Fresh and crisp! Combine green, silver, and white
Find more How-To Guides!
How to pick the right paint brush (Read Now)
How to clean paint brushes (Read Now)
How to paint trim and moldings (Read Now)
… Read All!
If you found this guide helpful send us a message. We’d love to hear your feedback: