2. Place your Nix Mini next to your smartphone and press ‘CONNECT TO NIX’.
Having trouble connecting? Visit our support center.
3. Hold your Nix device flat against the surface and press ‘SCAN WITH NIX’. Make sure the aperture fully covers your desired surface color.
4. Tap the arrow icon to view scan details.
5. Tap the palette icon on the top right side of the screen and swipe left to view all color harmonies.
6. To share the harmony tap the color and hit the share icon in the top right corner of the screen
To learn more about your Nix Mini and how to use our apps – click the links below
How to scan a color and match to paint (Paints App)
How to scan a color and discover digital values (Digital App)
How to cross reference brands (Paints App)
How to save a paint match to the app (Paints App)
What is an Excellent or Good match (Paints App)